Outsiders meticulously inspects all watches before shipping to ensure that they are fully functioning and meet the highest standards of quality. However, from time to time defects may occur.
A watch is considered to be defective if a manufacturing fault is reported in accordance with the Warranty Policy and within the Warranty Period of 24 months from date of purchase or if it is damaged upon receipt of delivery. If your watch falls under these criteria, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Warranty Claim” and detail the issue with your watch along with your order number.
Upon consideration of your Warranty Claim, we reserve the right to deny your request if it does not fall under the Warranty Period or is applicable under this Warranty Policy.
If your Warranty Claim is approved, we will offer to repair or replace the defective item when possible. If for whatever reason this is not possible, we will offer you a full refund.
Warranty Claims DO NOT cover the glass or watch strap.
Warranty Claims are not valid in the following cases:
- Damages occurring during transport and delivery
- Damage due to normal wear and tear usage
- Damage from repair or assembly done by an after-sales service center not authorized by Outsiders Watches AG
- Damage due to poor treatment, neglect, or violent handling of watch
- Damage due to moisture
- Any damage done to the glass or body by shock or impact
- Any watch without a serial number or valid proof of purchase
Please ensure that you only use the return label we provide and that all warranty returns are sent to:
Outsiders Watches AG